Mobile Shelving System
The Hi280 Mobile Shelving System is the ultimate in compact storage. Combined with Compactus® mobile bases, it’s a mobile shelving solution ideal for small parts storage and handling.
The Hi280 Mobile Shelving System comes mounted on mobile units running along rails; matching the depth and width of standard Hi280 shelving sizes.
As a result of only needing one aisle for access, installations in a warehouse can double the capacity of storage.
The Hi280 Mobile Shelving System offers the following features & benefits as standard:
- High quality – manufactured from pre-galvanized steel, with mobiles made of epoxy coated steel
- Mobile-base wheels run on rails – floor-inlayed, or mounted directly on top of your existing floor
- High loads up to 15 tons – yet easily moved for additional mobility.
- Huge range of accessories.
- Electronic options available such as ‘touch control’ for easy access
- Compact shelving systems create secure and efficient storage – mobile units lock together to allow single-person access.
- Compactus® mobile shelving system – known for its reliability and quality
Max loading for one run of shelving: 40 tons – Equal to a block of 20no bays loaded with 2000kgs per bay (moving manually)
Load per shelf
75kg – 400kgs UDL
From 1000mm – 3000mm H
From 300mm – 500mm deep