Multi-Tier Pallet Racking
Dexion Multi-tier racking provides walkways which are built into the pallet racking structure, creating manual pick lanes at various levels.
This structure offers an improved utilisation of space than a traditional mezzanine floor arrangement. Dexion Multi-tier pallet racking is ideal for cartons, boxes and garment storage.
This type of pallet racking structure creates a number of levels and walkways for storing and collecting goods.
Combining wooden, mesh or steel shelves the solution offers an increased number of picking levels.
- Utilises the full height of the building
- Optimises your floor space
- Allows order picking on multiple levels
- Can combine pallet storage and small goods storage
- Removes the need for a mezzanine floor
Depending upon the loads involved, Dexion Multi-tier pallet racking can;
- Have up to 6 walkway levels
- A total height of up to 19m
- Walkway heights of 2775m
- Walkway aisle widths from 800mm to 1800mm
Multi-tier structures can be installed directly from the floor or alternatively on top of a specially designed mezzanine structure, this allows for a multi-functional storage area below.